Malicious Intent Sports Card Shippers (2-Pack) for Non-Graded One-Touch Cards
You are purchasing a Malicious Intent patent-pending sports card case. These cases are designed to protect your high-end sports cards during shipping or for easy storage. These cases have multiple benefits including:
- No increased shipping costs
- Protection for your or your customer's investment
- Zero cost for the sellers, as the cost can be passed on to the consumer
- A cost-effective way to store your cards without further damage to the One-Touch or graded card cases
- Package contains everything you need to ship except postage!
Protective cases come in two sizes: Ultra-One Touch or Graded
*** One-Touch or graded card shown in the picture is for esthetic purposes only and does not come with your shipment.
- Open the case and put the card case inside the tin.
- Close the tin.
- Place included MI Sticker on hinge opening(s). One (1) sticker was included for each of your tins designed for one-touch cases and two (2) stickers were included for each of your graded card tins.
- Place tin inside supplied bubble mailer and seal.
- Add postage label. Not Supplied.
These tins are designed to safely protect your card during shipping while not increasing the cost of postage.
Below are the correct measurements and weights to input while purchasing your labels:
- This typical setup will charge you $2.80 to $3.20 per tin/card if purchased on eBay or similar sites.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at (855) 259-8111.